What’s your New Year’s Resolution? Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates is launching a Photo Sweepstakes to promote health and wellness in the New Year! Share your New Years Resolution with us for a chance to win a Rock the Reformer Outfit!
Starting Monday, Dec. 28, 2015 through Friday, Jan. 8, 2016, enter by posting a photo of yourself holding your New Years Resolution on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram! Make sure you post #RocktheResolution to officially enter. One lucky winner will receive a Rock the Reformer hoodie, leggings, and a pair of Toe Sox!
The winner will be announced on the Rock the Reformer Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on Monday, January 11th!
Start 2016 off right and #ROCKTHERESOLUTION!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who participate on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter between December 28, 2015 through January 8th, 2016. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To be officially entered in the Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates Sweepstakes:
– Share a photo of you and your New Years resolution with #RocktheResolution on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
– ‘Like’ Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates on Facebook
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 12/28/2015 and ending 1/8/2016. All online entries must be received by 1/8/2016 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by ‘Liking’ Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates’ Facebook page, sharing a photo of oneself holding a sign with their New Years resolution printed on it with #RocktheResolution typed on each post shared. Entries can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Only users complying by the rules to enter above will be considered eligible. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates.
5. Prizes: The winner will receive the Grand Prize of one Rock the Reformer Outfit consisting of a branded Rock the Reformer hoodie, a branded Rock the Reformer pair of leggings and a pair of toe sox, a $160 value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Potomac Pilates to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates. The winner will be announced on the Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates Facebook Page, it is the winner’s full responsibility to contact Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to claim prize. Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notice. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates, anyone acting on behalf of Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Rock the Reformer by Potomac Pilates and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.