Did you know that 66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry across the developing world?
No child should ever go hungry! That’s why this March, we’re stepping in to help stop hunger. Through our partnership with feedOne, check-ins at RTR Pilates will provide meals to children in need.
Every 2 check-ins provides a meal to a child in need.
How to Check-in on Facebook:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click in your status at the top of the screen
- Select the 'Check-in' icon (3rd from the left)
- Begin typing RTR Pilates-- our FB page will pre-populate and select the correct page
- Type '#food4kids' and an optional message about how you rocked your Pilates class
- Click 'Post'
FeedONE Children’s Feeding Initiative serves over 146,676 children. The goal of feedONE is to see lives changed as they promote healthy children and communities that are free from poverty and hunger. Many of the children enrolled in this initiative have their only meal of the day at school. FeedONE feeds and monitors the health and growth of children each day in El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Ethiopia, South Africa, Guatemala, and Tanzania.
Visit their Facebook page and website to learn more about what they do:
The hashtag this month is #meals4kids.
Thanks for checking in to give back to a great cause!