How can I suspend my membership?
Unlimited Monthly Memberships can be suspended in the event of injury, illness, travel, or other periods of extended absence.
- Form must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to requested start date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Suspensions are available for Unlimited Monthly Memberships only. Neither the New Client Special nor the 10 Point Package may be suspended.
- One suspension is granted free-of-charge every 6 months. A fee of $25 will be assessed for each additional suspension within the 6-month period.
- Minimum suspension length is seven days.
- You are responsible for canceling all previously-scheduled classes that occur during your suspension.
PLEASE NOTE: The system will block you from accessing your account for the duration of the suspension; you will not be able to edit your schedule or sign up for future classes until after your membership is reinstated.