ROCK THE REFORMER® PILATES TRAINING - DENVER SPRING 2017
9567 SOUTH UNIVERSITY BLVD
HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO 80126
SIX WEEKEND TRAINING WORKSHOP DATES:
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS: 12:30 - 5:30 PM
SESSION 1: APRIL 22 - 23
SESSION 2: MAY 6 - 7
SESSION 3: MAY 20 - 21
RTR PILATES® is seeking happy & friendly people interested in making others' lives better. Must bring a positive attitude, be personable, humble, helpful, and fitness-minded. Must be able to attend all training sessions or make up missed work.
If you are not an advanced Rock the Reformer® by Potomac Pilates student, please wait to join at a later time once you’ve been able to complete more classes.
• All candidates must have basic computer skills and be proficient in Spotify and Pandora.
• If you are interested in joining our training program, and have met the above requirements, please send your resume, cover letter and an optional photo to lee@RTRpilates.com
• Your cover letter should include what you love about fitness, why you want to be a Rock the Reformer® instructor and how long you have been attending Pilates classes.
• To inquire about training please contact: lee@RTRpilates.com
• If you are accepted to our training program, your attendance is mandatory during all scheduled weekend sessions.
• Between training sessions, you will be required to attend 3-5 RTR PILATES® classes, weekly.
• Before each weekend session, you will be responsible for watching online training videos in preparation for the workshop material.
• At the completion of the training session, each trainee will complete a written exam and perform a 20 minute practical exam to demonstrate everything learned from training, taking classes, and being apart of the RTR PILATES® community.
Tuition for Rock the Reformer® Training in the Denver Area is $1400, this includes:
- Pilates classes for 3 months throughout training
- Classroom instructional hours
- Access to RTR PILATES Training online portal & more!
- A trip to our headquarters in Washington DC! Accommodations included. (Financing options available if you cannot attend the DC visit.)
Financing options are available in the form of monthly payments and payment must be made via PayPal or via check written out to 'Rock the Reformer® Training LLC.' There is an additional cost of $50 for the RTR PILATES Training Manual.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TRAINING:
• 60 hours of in-the-classroom training.
• 10 hours of extra work weekly which will include, attending, observing and teaching Pilates classes.
• Full Access to the RTR PILATES® Training website which includes explanatory exercise videos, written class descriptions, and more!
• One-on-One teaching experience with RTR Pilates® staff.
QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE!