RTR PILATES® TRAINING - FALL 2018
SIX WEEKEND TRAINING WORKSHOP DATES:
SATURDAYS: 11:30 - 4:30: Great Falls Studio & SUNDAYS: 1:00 - 6:00: Mclean Studio
SESSION 1: SEPTEMBER 8 - 9
SESSION 2: SEPTEMBER 22 - 23
SESSION 3: OCTOBER 6 - 7
SESSION 4: OCTOBER 20 - 21
SESSION 5: NOVEMBER 3 - 4
SESSION 6: NOV 17 (WRITTEN & PRACTICAL EXAMs)
SESSION 7: NOV 18 (POLICIES -- Assuming one passes the exam)
RTR PILATES® is seeking happy & friendly people interested in making others' lives better. Must bring a positive attitude, be personable, humble, helpful, and fitness-minded. Must be able to attend all training sessions or make up missed work. If you graduate the program, a commitment of teaching one class block (2 - 4 hours) per week is required.
If you are not an advanced RTR PILATES® student, please wait to audition at a later time once you’ve been able to complete more classes.
• All candidates must have basic computer skills and be proficient in Spotify and Pandora.
• If you are interested in auditioning for the Rock the Reformer® training program, and have met the above requirements, please email Leeor at lee@RTRpilates.com
• Please include in your email a brief bio, what you love about fitness, why you want to be an RTR PILATES® instructor and how long you have been attending Pilates classes.
• To inquire about auditions, please contact: lee@RTRpilates.com
AUDITION INFORMATION & DATES:
Auditions for RTR PILATES® Training are designed to give the prospective trainee an interactive real life impression of what it feels like to be an RTR PILATES® Instructor. During the audition, prospective trainees will audition for approximately 5 minutes in front of a live panel of RTR PILATES® Trainers, plan to be here for no more than a total time of 10 minutes. Feedback will be given immediately and the resulting grade will be emailed to each prospective trainee, pass or fail. Please arrive in Pilates attire.
FALL 2018 AUDITION DATE:
Monday, August 27, 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Potomac Promenade: 9812 Falls Rd. Potomac, MD.
• If you are accepted, your attendance is mandatory during all scheduled weekend sessions.
• Between training sessions, you will be required to attend 2-5 RTR PILATES® classes, weekly.
• Before each weekend session, you will be responsible for watching online training videos in preparation for the workshop material.
• At the completion of the training session, each trainee will complete a written exam and perform a 20 minute practical exam to demonstrate everything learned from training, taking classes, and being apart of the RTR PILATES® community.
Tuition for Rock the Reformer® Training in the DC Metro Area is $1400, this includes:
- Pilates classes for 3 months throughout training
- Classroom instructional hours
- Access to RTR PILATES Training online portal & more!
Financing options are available in the form of monthly payments and payment must be made via PayPal or via check written out to 'Rock the Reformer® Training LLC.' There is an additional cost of $50 for the RTR PILATES Training Manual.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TRAINING:
• 60 hours of in-the-classroom training.
• 10 hours of extra work weekly which will include, attending, observing and teaching Pilates classes. (120 hours observation/practical)
• Full Access to the RTR PILATES® Training website which includes explanatory exercise videos, written class descriptions, and more!
• One-on-One teaching experience with RTR Pilates® staff.
QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE!