RTR PILATES® TRAINING - FALL 2017
SEVEN WEEKEND TRAINING WORKSHOP DATES:
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS: 12:30 - 5:30 PM
SESSION 1: SEPT. 9 - 10
SESSION 2: SEPT. 23 - 24
SESSION 3: OCT. 7 - 8
SESSION 4: OCT. 21 - 22
SESSION 5: NOV. 4 - 5
SESSION 6: NOV. 18 - 19 (WRITTEN & PRACTICAL EXAM)
SESSION 7: DEC. 2 - 3 (POLICIES)
RTR PILATES® is seeking happy & friendly people interested in making others' lives better. Must bring a positive attitude, be personable, humble, helpful, and fitness-minded. Must be able to attend all training sessions or make up missed work.
If you are not an advanced Rock the Reformer® by Potomac Pilates student, please wait to audition at a later time once you’ve been able to complete more classes.
• All candidates must have basic computer skills and be proficient in Spotify and Pandora.
• If you are interested in auditioning for the Rock the Reformer® training program, and have met the above requirements, please send your resume, cover letter and an optional photo to lee@RTRpilates.com
• Your cover letter should include what you love about fitness, why you want to be a Rock the Reformer® instructor and how long you have been attending Pilates classes.
• To inquire about auditions, please contact: lee@RTRpilates.com
AUDITION INFORMATION & DATES:
Auditions for Rock the Reformer Training are designed to give the prospective trainee an interactive real life impression of what it feels like to be a Rock the Reformer Instructor. During the audition, prospective trainees will audition for approximately 5 minutes in front of a live panel of Rock the Reformer Trainers, plan to be here for no more than a total time of 10 minutes. Feedback will be given immediately and the resulting grade will be emailed to each prospective trainee, pass or fail. Please email lee@RTRpilates.com to confirm which audition date you will be arriving to. Please arrive in Pilates attire.
FALL 2017 AUDITION DATES:
• If you are accepted, your attendance is mandatory during all scheduled weekend sessions.
• Between training sessions, you will be required to attend 3-5 RTR PILATES® classes, weekly.
• Before each weekend session, you will be responsible for watching online training videos in preparation for the workshop material.
• At the completion of the training session, each trainee will complete a written exam and perform a 20 minute practical exam to demonstrate everything learned from training, taking classes, and being apart of the RTR PILATES® community.
Tuition for Rock the Reformer® Training in the DC Metro Area is $1400, this includes:
- Pilates classes for 3 months throughout training
- Classroom instructional hours
- Access to RTR PILATES Training online portal & more!
Financing options are available in the form of monthly payments and payment must be made via PayPal or via check written out to 'Rock the Reformer® Training LLC.' There is an additional cost of $50 for the RTR PILATES Training Manual.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TRAINING:
• 60 hours of in-the-classroom training.
• 10 hours of extra work weekly which will include, attending, observing and teaching Pilates classes. (120 hours observation/practical)
• Full Access to the RTR PILATES® Training website which includes explanatory exercise videos, written class descriptions, and more!
• One-on-One teaching experience with RTR Pilates® staff.