Rock The Reformer® Marketing Internship - Summer 2016Eight-week Marketing Internship
May 23rd - July 22nd (no work the week of July 4th)
Monday - Friday 20 hours per week
Rock the Reformer® Pilates is seeking two happy & friendly interns interested in marketing a growing fitness business in the metro-DC area. Must bring a positive attitude, be personable, humble, helpful, and fitness-minded.
• All candidates must have basic computer skills, be friendly and energetic.
• Must have access to a reliable car.
• Applicants must have a college major or minor in Marketing, Sales, Business, Public Relations or Fitness.
• Distribution of marketing materials to targeted businesses.
• Placement of marketing signs at targeted intersections.
• Promotion of newest Virginia in target areas (Arlington, McLean and Great Falls).
• Attendance at occasional marketing events.
What to Expect Each Week During Marketing Internship
• 20 hours of work weekly, Monday - Friday
• Each of the eight weeks we will be focusing on marketing to a specific type of business. Marketing efforts will include visiting prospective businesses.
• Interns will be expect to take 2-3 Pilates classes weekly (these classes are complimentary and a perk of the internship).
• Provide a weekly summary of business visited, feedback, observations.
If you are interested in the Rock the Reformer® Pilates summer marketing internship program, and have met the above requirements, please send your resume, cover letter and an optional photo to Molly@RTRpilates.com